ConnectFleet Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 10631556.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation which will come into force in 2018. It builds on existing data protection laws, strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creating a single data protection approach across Europe.
How will ConnectFleet Ltd comply with the GDPR?
As part of the GDPR preparation we are reviewing (and updating where necessary) all our internal processes, procedures, data systems and documentation to ensure that we are ready when GDPR comes into force.
Our GDPR Principles are:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area without adequate protection